INDOOR LED DISPLAYS
Why need indoor display
Today’s world is extremely fast paced and in it, getting your advertisement through to a potential customer is only possible within a matter of seconds. Indoor LED displays are a great way to attract new customers and old customer for go into your shop due to their bright, clear, attractive and intriguing display. So whether it is inside an office premises, a church congregation, a government department, a mall, an airport, or retail store, design your indoor LED display content cleverly so that can send your desired message to attract customer across within those few seconds that viewers are walking across your LED display. All companies, shop, mall, and so on whether big or small, are all being convinced that LED display is an affordable and effective investment to establish a brand image, attract new business and bring more profit. So go ahead and make your indoor LED display investment now!
Things need to know before buying indoor display board
1) Size, pixel pitch and viewing distance: Location and viewing distance of the signs effects on size and pixel pitch of display which is most important specification of the LED display. To install a led display for at least 100 ft. of viewing distance, you need to consider at least 2 inch of text height. However, LED display with video and animation features will have the larger ideal size. Pixel pitch is another important specification that should be consider according to viewing distance before decide to install an indoor led display. Installing of expensive small pith pixel display for long viewing distance can waste your money or choosing higher pixel pitch for saving few dollars could decrease your impression on your display on viewer.
2) Advertising media: The displaying message for LED display is very important to target the right viewers desired. To install a indoor lighting, we need to decide what (content of message for convey) wanted to show to people or our customer and how (way of displaying) to do it. These answer help you to decide about choosing image or animation LED display and required size of the display.
3) After sales services: It is very important to choose company offering you long term after sales services. And keep in mind that it is not only hardware of the display can get after sale service, the services also involving software training and graphic design, media production. All of this are important services you can get from your LED display provider.
Good indoor display properties
1)Enhanced Readability-Nowadays, an important trend in LED indoor display is to enhance its readability. A number of disparate professions have been using very high-resolution displays for some time, e.g., air traffic control (ATC) and digital x-rays. While both are literally life-or-death applications, their requirements for readability are very different. In the medical space, where the surgeon needs at-a-glance readability of the patient’s information, the display is regularly scanned for pixel defects to ensure all are working perfectly, as many of these displays are monochrome. For ATC, the requirement is large displays with high resolution – the controllers need to be able to see everything easily and study it carefully to make informed decisions. Mainstream applications are now also requiring better displays with higher resolution at both ends of the pixel spectrum, which will benefit these more niche users, as manufacturing efficiencies will deliver even better products at a lower cost.
2) More Pixels-Large-After UHD/4K technology being integrated into big display TVs , it starting to hit the market in greater numbers, to cater to buyers’ interest and desire for a range of price points. In addition, there is beginning to be a push for video of the same high quality to be viewable on tablets, wear-able and other smaller screens. This will require smaller displays that can accommodate very high-quality content, creating opportunities for companies that can find ways to cram in more pixels per unit of real estate. In the industrial and specialty display markets, there is great interest in 8K pixel resolution.
3) Better Image Quality -To enhance the audience experience on viewing the LED display, more pixels are not the only way to achieve this enhancement. For example, the technology giant, Pixelworks have invented chipsets and algorithms to optimize the quality and enhance the audience experience on viewing the LED display. The technology is predicated on the fact that, due to increased pixel density, the human eye cannot distinguish individual pixels. This means that images are more lifelike than ever and that any artifact can intrude on the viewing experience. Beside that, Dolby’s HDR (High Dynamic Range) technologies also being invented to optimize the quality and enhance the audience experience on viewing the LED display. This is because it can deliver greater luminosity, along with better contrast and more saturated colors to the viewer.
Interesting fact about indoor display
1) According to research, there are more than 40% of shoppers would rather visit stores with LED display. Yes, just having LED display can give your organization an edge with roughly 42% of visitors. LEDs display are both informative and entertaining for your customers. Compare to other businesses with flat, static conventional displays and advertisement, the advantage of dynamic and engaging LEDs is clear and you deserve to install at least one for your business.
2) LED display greatly increase brand awareness to the tune of 86%. A UK study found that almost 90% of retailers considered LED display is essential for increasing their brand’s awareness to their customers. The message convey by LED displays can be updated effortlessly, so, LED display allowing for seamless message customization. Unlike conventional displays, which customers tend to “tune out” after repeated exposure, LEDs are quickly becoming the face of many business.
3) Almost 30% of customers find unconventional menus to be a factor when ordering food. LED displays allow restaurants to instantly adapt their new menus to show seasonal, daily or hourly specials, such as special menu offer during some festival, such as New Year, Christmas and so on. creative, clear displays eliminate confusion when ordering and help show off individual items to hungry customers.